Unfortunately, we have been at the mercy of the Underdeck installation crew and the electrician's schedule on this project. Sometimes that happens....when you're good, when homeowner's trust you, you stay busy. So, with that being said both of these contractors did great jobs, as you see in these completed project photos.
Room & Floor Details:
- We Installed the Eze Breeze window systems, that are customized to our or your specifications, with a 34" door with 4-track windows built into the door.
- Existing ceiling to remain
- We installed 3/4" T&G plywood screwed to existing joists
- 1/4" hardboard screwed to plywood
- all seams tape and mud
- Porcelain tile with wood grain finish
- grouted all joints
- R-25 insulation installed between floor joists
- 3/8" beadboard plywood for decorative look with 1/2" trim to cover seams
- Underdeck Oasis deck drainage system installed by Underdeck Oasis in the Clay aluminum color.
To refresh your memory, this is the Timbertech Tigerwood Deck we installed before we completed the Eze Breeze room, or had the underdeck drainage system installed.
- 38'10" x 17'8" uncovered main deck, landing and steps to grade
- 700 square feet of total space
- Timbertech Legacy Collection in Tigerwood
- American Aluminum Railing in the black color.
- Most existing framing members remained, and we installed new framing members where it was needed to support the composite deck load.
Please give us a call for an estimate for your new deck, and Eze Breeze room