Got this project rolling, and hoping the rain will hold off until completion. Keep checking back for our progress photos.
Hot and muggy, or rain, rain, and then some more rain. It has certainly been an odd deck season, and our schedule is far behind. To our contracted customers, please bear with us, and we will be there as soon as possible. We did however, get to finally finish up this project, and grandma is very happy :) Deck details are below:
- 15'-5" x 16'-0" Covered Deck with Screen Eze system
- 10'-10" x 16'-0" Deck w/ attached 4'-0" x 4'-0" landing w/ steps down to 4'-0" x 5'-0" intermediate landing w/ steps to existing patio
- Total square footage of deck, landings, and steps = 478 sqft
- Southern Yellow Pine #1 was used as the framing, step and decking materials
- American aluminum railing in black
Keep checking back for our future projects and stay cool!