Thomas Decks, LLC is a mom & pop, small, but successful deck building company that services the Cincinnati, and surrounding areas. Deck building isn't seasonal any longer, and we have a job opening for someone that would like to come and be a part of our team, in a permanent full-time position. Wages are open to discussion and competitive, weekday work, and some weekends.
1. Staging lumber & tools at jobsite
2. Mixing & pouring concrete
3. Cutting & measuring wood properly
4. Framing up
5. Assist in building main part of the decks
6. Assist in railing installation
7. Help with ground cover
8. Help in keeping jobsite clean
9. Help pack up tools
All work is 95% outdoors, may you ask you to run an errand to pick up materials (your fuel would be compensated if you drive your vehicle)sometimes we will buy your lunch, sometimes the homeowner will buy or make your lunch, sometimes the homeowners like to chat, so please watch your language and be kind.
1. Honesty & dependability
2. Basic math and measuring skills
3. Take direction & instructions well
4. Reliable transportation
5. A sense of pride in your work & yourself.
6. Respect for the homeowner's property. An absolute must!
If you think you may be interested, or know someone who may be right for this job, please contact Tara @ 513.729.6138.